Kick back and relax while we service your vehicle!
It's too important to ignore.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. Regular maintenance will keep your Nissan at its peak.
What does maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped up or replaced while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Brake pads and other parts also need to be looked at.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
If you drive in any of these conditions, follow the Maintenance Under Severe Driving Conditions schedule in your booklet.
- Driving in dusty conditions
- Repeatedly driving short distances
- Towing a trailer or caravan
- Extensive idling
- Driving in extremely adverse weather conditions or extremely low or extremely high temperatures
- Driving in high humidity or mountainous areas
- Driving in areas which are high in salt or other corrosive materials
- Driving on rough and/or muddy roads or in the desert
- Driving with frequent use of brakes
- Frequent driving in water
Some vehicle parts don't need regular maintenance. But if something does fail, it could affect the engine or the vehicle's performance. These items should be inspected or adjusted if you see there is a problem.
Why at a Nissan Dealership?
All of our technicians are factory trained to give you the best service possible. Our technicians also have access to up-to-date technical information and some of the most advanced equipment available. Not only will your Nissan be in great condition but dealership service will add to your car’s resale value.